(TV) The Sound OT

Another question .

Anyone know much about 'The Sound' from early 80's ? Just reading a review
in Uncut magazine (UK) and there's a decent piece on the fact that they're
having all of their albums issued on CD for the 1st time and their first
ever recordings released for the 1st time . Uncut seems to think they were
the bees knees . I can remember the name from the time but nothing else . I
know the singer committed suicide 3 years ago .

Just wondered if anyone had any comments before I make a purchase ?

Also a fantastic ( and huge ) article on George Harrison in this months mag
. If you haven't read this mag before , I'd strongly suggest you do . It
makes Q look like Smash Hits !

Andy