Re: (TV) OT: Listening to anything new since the holidays?

Have just got a couple of Pretty Things albums .

SF Sorrow - a psych masterpiece
and the new collection - 66-70 The Psychadelic Years .

Take out the awful horns/strings overdubs and they're a mean band .
Fantastic .

Also recently aquired :
Tom Verlaine - Warm & Cool . we know the stand-off about this album
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - well I like it !
The Cheesemakers Album - forthcoming long player . Really brilliant !!! :-)
Test Patterns - great to put the music to the faces to the words , if you
catch my drift . Have listened to it a lot recently . Keith's dub track is
ace !

And masses of other stuff as well .

Recommendation - In the next 2 weeks or so , our record label releases the
debut solo album by Darrell Bath called Love & Hurt . Darrell has played
with Dogs D'Amour , Dan Baird , Ian Hunter and The Chasers among others and
this is a great 10 track album of Dylanesque laid back tunes . Throughly
recommended .

Cheers then
Andy