Re: (TV) OT: Listening to anything new since the holidays?

I got the Nuggets II boxed set, which I love even more than the first one (if
there were justice in life, Wimple Winch would have at least been bigger than
Status Quo), and also the Blank Generation/Dancing Barefoot DVD, which I
found a fascinating thing to watch.
Also, I have to add a dissenting voice about Mercury Rev's "Deserter's Songs"
-- I absolutely love it, though I found the recent follow-up "All Is Dream"
to be disappointing by comparison -- a bit one-note for my taste, too much
like the latest Sparklehorse disc.
Now that I have exhausted my alloted pontification quota, I will return to my
cave now.
Andrew