Re: (TV) OT: Listening to anything new since the holidays?

The Sir Henry At Rawlinson End album is pure joy and is available very cheaply on cd, as is the ok but not so essential Sir Henry At Ndidi's Kraal. The former contains my favourite quote of all time;

'If I had all the money I'd spent on drink I'd..........spend it on drink'.

From: "Brian Young" <raggedglory57@hotmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) OT: Listening to anything new since the holidays?
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 08:47:55 -0800

Oh my ... there's a book out on Viv? How is it? Worth searching for?

       -- Owen

Speaking of Viv, recently I've been listening to some assorted BBC bits of
Sir Henry at Rawlinson End, and it has really added some much needed levity
to the days I've played it.

Can anyone recommend more Viv to get? All I have is all of the Bonzo stuff.

Thanks,

Brian