Re: (TV) Clarification / Fixated on a Tree / The MM List Blues / Past

RE this one more time.

I reckon part of the reason that the list is not so lively these days is that everyone is looking after their livelihoods. These aren't the best of times...

I know I've been hellishly busy because I lost my job in NYC and had to find something else that could keep me here pronto. Fortunately I have but I've basically been working nonstop on that two months.