(TV) Green on Red

Greetings fellow TV addicts,

I came across an old Musician mag from January 1984 that mentions our boys in relation to Green on Red:

"Green on Red- Gravity Talks (Slash). Like L.A. scenemates the Dream Syndicate, Green on Red rechannels punk's ferocious idealism back on it's sources, generating a sound that is somewhere between Television and Tonight's the Night-era Neil Young. Despite a penchant for dime-store irony, the songs are affable and melodic enough to flirt with pop, but the ragged vocals and full-tilt instrumental work keep Gravity Talks, along with the listener, forever on edge".

Written by J.D. Considine

Cheers,

Brian
http://members.tripod.com/raggedglory57/index.htm