Re: (TV) burma report

Wow. Never seen that movie(how old is it?) but that is an adage that I and loads of my friends have always stuck by......very uncool thing to do. You are not quite that guy as it is not exactly the same band.......but dangerously close! Suggest your punishment is as per Bart Simpson.......you should write 100 times on the blackboard 'I will never wear the shirt of the band I am going to see'.

From: chelsea girl <pxe2000@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) burma report
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:13:01 -0800 (PST)

i have a silly question.

in the movie _pcu_ (which is otherwise excerable (sp),
one of the characters has a speech which includes the
line "don't wear the tee shirt of the band you're
going to see.  don't be that guy."  i wore an alloy
orchestra tee shirt when i saw burma -- does this make
me that guy?

--c.

=====
"when it comes to big openings,