RE: (TV) burma report

Do any of you guys in bands wear your own shirts to your own gigs?

From: "gregg luvoxx" <murderedman@earthlink.net>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: RE: (TV) burma report
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:53:46 -0800

Reminds me of an old discussion about wearing a CBGB t-shirt when playing at
or going to CBGB. Myself, I prefer the old standby faux-tuxedo shirt. A
million laughs :)

chelsea girl wrote:

>i wore an alloy orchestra tee shirt when i saw burma -- does this make me
that guy?

Anybody see The Strokes on SNL this past Saturday? Really nice. The drummer
was wearing a Velvet Underground banana T-shirt. The singer is a genius of
microphone distortion. There really is no Television influence in this band.
Just Iggy's Lust For Life, a little wire and even The Doors. I gots the TV
hooked into the stereo and it sounded goood. theyl probobly sell a million
discs just from that although there may by some one hit wonder potential.
We'll see.