RE: (TV) burma report

At 7:16 PM +0000 1/22/02, nick powell wrote:
Do any of you guys in bands wear your own shirts to your own gigs?

Um, yeah. At one show I'd done over the summer, two friends came with t-shirts they'd made for me (I had no idea they were working on them, and they were exquisite). So for several shows after that, I wore the shirt, but then various things happened and I had to change the performance name. Had it lasted a little longer, I probably could have sold a bunch, as people kept asking about it.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/