RE: (TV) burma report

I was in a band in high school called The Canadians. We only played a few
shows, but we did make and sell t-shirts. On one side, they said "GET CHEESED",
and on the other, against a Canadian flag, it said "The Canadians - Give Us
Your Money" or something similar. We definitely wore our own shirts at least
one show. We sold all of the rest at $5 a piece.

Unfortunately we had really cheaply made t-shirts - I think a fan made them in
art class one day (silkscreen) - so they didn't last more than a year or so.

If anyone sees one on Ebay, let me know. :^)