Re: (TV) OT: band/artist t-shirts

In message <001101c1a382$afe9dde0$c0837cce@russ1>, Russ Van Rooy
<russvr@blarg.net> writes

>I know I have others but these are the ones in constant rotation. Still , I
>need more for that j'nai sais quoi...so if other people can tell us what
>artists they wear daily, I'll know what I need to complete my wardrobe ;-) .

Well, when I was lucky enough to meet Television last year, I was
wearing a t-shirt with the index page of my website on it. Oh, and yeah,
I felt like a complete jerk. Unaccountably struck dumb at first, I
distinctly remember mumbling to Billy Ficca, "I've got a picture of you
on my t-shirt." This must, without a doubt, be one of the lamest things
anyone has ever said to a member of Television.

(Howard, if I remember rightly, was wearing a Santadog t-shirt: much
more cool.)