(TV) OT: do you wear your t-shirts to your gigs?

"nick powell" <nick_bug@hotmail.com>
asked
Do any of you guys in bands wear your own shirts to your own gigs?

in the day, i proudly wore my crow flies shirt to many a crow flies gig.
lately, i've been trying to only wear non-logo t-shirts (to paraphrase fugazi---you aren't what you wear) but working in the creative dept of an ad agency i'm constantly being given free shirts from production companies & such & some are quite nice design wise. one of my favorite things to do is if i'm working at studio "a" i'll wear the t-shirt or ballcap of their biggest rival, studio "b". it seems to keep everyone on their toes. all that being said, i was really tempted to buy a 'burma shirt. sonic youth's 'merch guy was running the table & said to my friend, "i thought this was going to be an easy nite. what's with all these old people buying 'merch?"
sam