(TV) Wow, I guess I'm a Fanboy

All this talk about t-shirts has led me to a revelation: I must be a Fanboy. I saw the term on Maurice's website, and it made me take stock of my t-shirt/concert wear inventory. Here are the result, the music tee's I have:

XtC:  Skylarking
Muddy Waters- Aristocrat Records
Neil Young- Ragged Glory
Pere Ubu- "And when they ask you what the Avant Garage means, just
          stare at them in disbelief"
The Residents
Eleventh Dream Day

I wouldn't ever "be that guy", though, especially seeing that XtC and Muddy don't tour anymore, and I've seen the others enough times already.