Re: FW: (TV) Burma report

At 6:55 AM -0500 1/23/02, eRacerX wrote:
 Did MOB unlock a closet in Boston, and pull the equipment out of storage?
Anyone who saw them back in the day, please respond. I'll bet Peter's drums
were the only non-vintage stuff up there.

I can't speak for the amps (and I didn't see them back in the day), but I know that Roger's had that Kay and the Fender Lead I since the old days. And yes, he is an amazing musician and a hell of a nice guy, as well.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/