(TV) Warhol Documentary(OT)

There is an Andy Warhol 3 part documentary starting on tv in the UK tonight. I'm assuming there will be a fair bit of Velvets footage which may interest some of the listers. I might have a crap PC but I am able to do half decent VHS copying. Most of the newer Vs over here now play American version tapes. Does it work the other way? What I'm trying to say is, if any non Brits desperately wnats a copy get in touch and I should be able to oblige.