From: "Andy Ferguson" <afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) burma report
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 21:04:27 -0000

We have a CD in the shop by a local Pistols tribute band , they're simply
called Bollocks !

It's really pretty convincing as well and great live .
 A bargain for only 3.99 english pounds .

Andy

ps - the worst tribute band/artist name I've ever come across was when I was
on holiday on a certain Med island and I stumbled into a tribute act called
Billy Ray Cyprus !!!! Appalling .