(TV) <no subject>

YES!  I can't believe anyone else out there would actually have heard it,
and liked it.  I have all of his albums, and consider Point to be another
worthy addition.  My only complaint is that it sounds too much like
Fantasma!  It's like a scaled down version, which is surprising considering
that Keigo spent more time on this album than any other.  Have you heard
First Question Award or 69/96?  Totally different!  One is Las Vegas
Kitsch-Pop, the other is heavy metal and turntables.  Insane.

_BRAD

PS-Also, how "rare" is the 1992 Television album?  Of course, I have my
copy, but I've heard very conflicting reports as low as 2,000!