Re: (TV) <no subject>

On CD, the 1992 album is *not* rare. Second-hand copies remain common, and I
think it's even in print right now somewhere in the EU. There's definitely more
than 2000 copies. Keep in mind that it was released by a major label with a
fair degree of promotion (video, two singles, etc.) so I'm sure they were
hoping for sales in the range of several hundred thousand.

On the other hand, the promo vinyl run might have been around 2000 copies,
maybe less.

--Philip