Re: (TV) OT: Archival Releases I'm Looking Forward To

Wow! There's snow in Toronto! Who knew...

- An official Rocket from the Tombs compilation, due any day now, combining
studio and live material. Details: http://www.projex.demon.co.uk/rftt.html

I've been awaiting this one for quite a while. Is there anything official out at the moment? I've never come across anything but bootleg stuff...

- A 2CD re-release of the VELVET UNDERGROUND AND NICO. The first disc is the
standard "make you buy it again" deal - the stereo mix and some tracks from
Nico's first solo LP - but the second CD is the much sought-after mono mix,
some single mixes, and one previously unreleased track from that 1966 rehearsal tape (I think) currently monopolized by the Andy Warhol Museum. I think this is
due in March. Details: http://members.aol.com/olandem/news.html

I've heard that this track is featured on the first disk of the boxed set. Hmm?

Has everyone heard "The Amp Tape"?

--Philip