RE: (TV) Slightly Off Topic: White Stripes & Citizen Kane

The last page of the booklet says 'all songs written and performed by the
White Stripes (Peppermint Stripe Music BMI)'
The first eponymous CD (which is gnarly) also has no text on the CD, just a
blow up of a peppermint candy. Out of all three, I think I like De Stjle the
best.

Speaking of J.Richman, his latest CD is a return to form (ala 1983's
Jonathan Sings!) I just wish he would 1)stop covering himself and 2) shitcan
the espanol