Re: (TV) MM Remastering in Suspended Animation?

Whoops, I meant "static". It's noticeable in the opening of "Venus" and near
the 'peak' of the guitar solo in "Friction". I'll post the exact timings if
anyone is interested.

Incidentally, *every* CD version of "Friction" and "Venus" have these flaws, a
clear sign that every version (whether on THE MILLER'S TAPE, the BEST OF
TELEVISION AND TOM VERLAINE, etc.) are taken from the standard Elektra CD.

--Philip