Re: (TV) MM Remastering in Suspended Animation?

I was in a Border's this weekend and found a weird 2001 Elektra
reissue of Love's first album. It came in a cardboard slipcase,
had a stereo mix of the album, etc. It was an Import, and was
advertising itself as part of a "Elektra anniversary series". It
had some photos of other albums in the series, but nothing really
that stood out.

Surely Television could be part of an anniversary series?

Noah