(TV) MM remaster

>I see Tom at least once a month, if this were
>true I think he would've said something about this.

Tell that bastard he owes me five bucks and a copy of my eponymous Clinic CD
to replace the one he sat on.  B-level rock stars... (slaps forehead)

And I don't want to buy MM or Adventure on CD unless they are substantially
loaded with extras.  I think the unedited, studio version of Little Johnny
Jewel would be nice to have on CD (for car purposes), not to mention some
alternate takes (of which I'm sure there are many).

If those two albums are still owned by Electra/Warner Comm., then you should
expect a twofer reissue of Marquee Moon and Adventure.  I mean, they just
released Tom Rush, Phil Ochs, and some other even more obscure guys of whom
I have only heard the names.  MM/Adventure have to be on that list at some
point.

Also, maybe some of those Elektra-years Tom Waits albums.  Sweeeet.

Dic mihi impudica
BRAD