Re: (TV) Here's Hoping TV Keeping a few Secrets

You know, I find this reissue news hard to believe, too. But I could easily
believe that members of Television wouldn't even know if a reissue was coming
out, particularly a bare-bones one (i.e., a reissue of MARQUEE MOON that only
included, say, the unfaded "Marquee Moon" as a bonus track). There are plenty
of examples of bands being surprised by unexpected/unwanted reissues of their
past material.

--Philip