RE: (TV) Here's Hoping TV Keeping a few Secrets

Next month they play ATP, a huge rock fest at UCLA; I would assume
they (the record company) would want to have some new product. I
mean that's what they do, sell things.
Oh boy, Big Star is reuniting for this one. Plus Stephen Malkmus
was moved to the same theater as TV. The new Amoeba Records in
Hollywood has about five original red vinyl copies of Adventure
for ten bucks a piece. If the west coast promotion cats are doing
their job, I'm sure MM will be _easier to find_ in the next couple
of weeks. Like text books for alternative rock college. Alas, for
one weekend in March, Los Angeles will be ever so much less
vacuous a hell hole.
GL
(are we all supposed to email Rhino? WEA?)

np
Jackie Deshannon - Splendor In The Grass
Dave Von Ronk - Come Back Baby
Wreckless Eric - Consolation Prize