(TV) Here's Hoping TV Keeping a few Secrets

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 3:37 PM
To: Casey, Leo J
Subject: Re: Rhino's MM expanded & remastered re-release 3/5/02 ?

    Leo,

    I think it's a rumour. I see Tom at least once a month, if this were
true I think he would've said something about this. I'll find out for sure.
In the meantime here's the TV list. There hasn't been much latelt but
perhaps you'll find something.

      Very truly yours,

  Michael T. Carlucci
  Subterranean Records, NYC