(TV) Metropolitan Video Tapes Etc

Hi,

Can't remember if I have mentioned this yet...does anyone have any info
about the company that used to broadcast CBGB show in the 1970s.  If one
could get their hand on those tapes (and I mention this because 'Blank
Generation' is interesting to watch if drunk only, if you ask me), one might
be able to use one's connections in film to release them on DVD.

Topic #2

Would the band members of Television be cooperative if a certain former film
student (same person as 'one' in the previous paragraph) wanted to do a
documentary on Television.  Preferable, I'd like to do one on the who
pre-break of the Sex Pistols New York.  Or even something as ambitious as
"Punk: The Documentary"  Segment One: Robert Johnson, the first punk.
Ewwwww.  I'd be seriously interested in doing something like this.  I just
wonder how many of the people in all of those bands would be interested in
talking about those days.  I mean, they all aren't as weird/reclusive as Tom
Verlaine are they?

If anyone is interested in discussing this project, email me.

Joe

Joe West
Manager of Media Production
Zaxel Systems Inc.