Re: (TV) Fwd: Television Plays New York!!!

Any word on whether Television will be playing any other East Coast shows around the same time? As it happens, I'll be coming down to the city March 21-23 for a conference anyway, and coming in a day or so earlier is no big deal. Still, if there were a Boston show that I could make, I might prefer to do that. (And then of course there's the possibility of _both_....)

I hope someone will inform the list when NY tix go on sale. I don't want to miss out!

- Jesse