Re: (TV) Fwd: Television Plays New York!!!

I do. In fact, starting now, I am launching the FREE YONKI TIME campaign, which
will solicit international political and financial support to finance an
official release of the "lost" verse of "Yonki Time". Subsequently, we will
seek to have the lost verse transcribed in 10-foot high letters on Mt.
Rushmore.

FYT! FYT! FYT!

--Philip