(TV) Who 2002

>No doubt ... in fact, the general consensus is that
>the Concert for NYC  show  is the whole reason >The
Who has launched a 2002 tour.

Highly unlikely, IMHO.  The 2000 U.S. tour really
signalled their intention to keep it going -- in
interviews they discussed how enthused they were about
it .  I thought it was their best tour since the Moon
days.

I will agree, though, that the Who were the highlight
of the Concert for NYC.  Of all US cities, they always
had the closest bond w/NYC.