Re: (TV) Nice Television review in Big Takeover

I'm in legion with you Owen .

I saw The 'Oo during the 80's and early 90's and they were thoroughly boring
. Acoustic guitars / backing vocalists etc .
But I saw them in 2000 at Newcastle UK and the hairs on the back of me neck
were standing up .
Absolutely phenomenal performance .
And even though it was an arena , I was close enough to see the whites of
Pete's eyes and the fire , rage and passion was back in there .

Rock is dead they say - Long Live The Who .

Sorry , my mod tendencies came to the fore there - cue a sarcastic yet
humourous reply from Keith ! :-)

And Television never cease to amaze .
Listened to Adventure 3 times last night and was upset when the clock struck
2 and I had to go to bed .

Andy