(TV) Nice Review etc

Quite honestly though, I'm just slow-burning that no one in this
news group has had anything to say on the subject matter of my original
post. ;-/

Russ There are all sorts of reasons why you might not have got much response. I wouldn't take it personally. I recently mentioned a Ruichard Hell interview that I had just seen, no one responded but I was just letting people know in case they were unaware. If anyone wanted to comment then fine. People are busy and don't always have the time.

Doesn't anyone have anything to say about a Television review in
The Big Takeover ? Does anyone have anything to say about The Big Takeover
as an example of post-punk post-20th century music journalism ? Even that
strikes me as a more appropriate turn for the topic to take than a
discussion of The Who . Okay, I'm done ranting... Discuss .... ;-) -

I for one had never heard of The Big Takeover so it's difficult to comment. I am however pleased they are saying good things about TV.

Personally I like us going off topic. As has been said before there is not normally enough TV activity going on to keep us going 7 days a week(and not being a guitarist or a techy I'm unable to make head or tail of some of the discussions....but that's my fault) and I've been turned on to some great music by this list. Long may that continue.

As for the Who.........yes they were great but I really cannot understand why anyone would want to go and see Roger Daltrey singing My Generation in 2002. Keith Moon was the only one who did die before he got old(and he was always the best thing about the band). Now don't get me wrong I don't want them all to peg out but what is the point of them carrying on other than to make themselves millions and millions?
.......and Townsend is such a bore nowadays.