RE: (TV) Clapton/Townsend/King bashing

oh they're okay, I'm just in a bad mood. sorry if I offended
anybody. just delete me.
I'll check out the BBKing alb you mentioned because I never heard
anything by him that excited me. not like Bobby Bland Two Steps
>From The Blues - now that's some fine home cooking, or Albert
Collins or Lonnie Mack. But I do dig the Brits - Clapton,
Bloomfield, Butterfield. Clapton fans should hear the latest Lloyd
disc, but they probobly never will.
so
I'll save my hubris for something we can all agree on, like the
Grammys. Is it me or does every single act on that roster bite?
train, Alicia Keys, coldplay, Nelly Furtado nauseating boring lame
weak forgettable annoying. Dear Michael Green, the internet isn't
killing the industry, it's all the bland-o music you're trying to
sell.