(TV) Dirtbombs

> From: "nick powell" <nick_bug@hotmail.com>
> Subject: (TV) Careless Talk(OT)

> I have ordered the Dirtbombs' Ultraglide In Black as I was intrigued. Anyone
> heard them? Am I going to like them?

These guys are good, in a garage-meets-soul way. Not as killer as the Now
Time Delegation (Tim Kerr from Monkey Wrench and Lisa from the Bellrays) but
they're mining similar turf. Dirtbombs do it with a line-up of two rhythm
sections (solid, though a bit light on on the fireworks) and smoky, dirty
guitar and vox from mainman Mick Collins.

Craig

The I-94 Bar: Sydney Rock Action via The Bowery and Motor City
http://www.i94bar.com
PO Box 105  Mortdale  2223  Australia