Re: (TV) Hell/Carroll

I have been trapped at home this weekend working on a freelance project 1400
jpgs to be ready for web site in one month and I call myself an artist Ha Ha.
Anyways the plus side is that I am listening to stuff I haven't played in
years.
Richard Hell and the Voidoids -  Blank Generation -
Jim Carroll  - Catholic Boy
I can't believe that I just realized how much Carroll copied the sound and
feel of Hell. Those two songs are so similar were they friends?
Velvet Underground -and Nico  Banana Cover
Lou is so great but I still hate Nico's voice
The Clash - Sandinista
So great and so uneven in quality but this is the sound of a great band
stretching
I can't believe I am this middle aged woman
Where is that person who was at Bonds in 1980
Nils Lofgrin - I came to dance
Now I remember why he never had a hit single his voice just leaves me cold.
Interview - Big Ocean
Great cover (that's why I had bought it) never realized before how they sound
like Mink Deville or is it Willy Deville. Great
sorry for the ramble
back to TV wish I was able to make the trip to NYC
lisa