Re: (TV) Hell/Carroll

I also bought this album from a cut out bin in my
pre-driving days.  Great album, great cover, great
band member names (Last names Star and Brain), great
song lyrics.  Didn't care for the follow-up much
(snakes and Lovers) and then I think they just fizzled
away.  Oh well, Big Ocean is an unsung classic IMO,
whatever that counts for.

greg