Re: (TV) Bunnymen

From: Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk>

Julian Cope's great book (damn, I've forgotten the name) mentions how
the young Cope, McCulloch and others in Liverpool would sit around
listening to "Little Johnny Jewel" before any of them had bands.
And the Bunnymen's "Evergreen" is a great record!

The Cope book is Head-On. The Bunnymen are a really great band.
The older stuff from "Crocodiles" to "Ocean Rain" are all masterpieces.
My favorite is the dark and gloomy "Heaven Up Here".

Henry