Re: (TV) Bunnymen

"heaven up here" is a little too lean in the lyrical
dept. for me (not that mcculloch was ever very 'heavy'
or particularly skilled on that end, for that matter),
but the guitar sounds are pretty wild (tho sergeant
had an obvious andy gill fix going on then).
speaking of j. cope: now he's an inspiration!
he's as wacked as ever, but with a real
mystic/earth-aligned progressive thrust....check out
his website at www.headheritage.com.
it's exhaustive, strange & incredibly informative in
lots of ways....