Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd & Chris Stamey

Keith, is there a typo in this one? "[Stamey] wanted to do one of them as his
first single (he was leaving the dB's at this time-1978)". Shouldn't that be
"leading", not "leaving"?

BTW, the only Stamey solo LP I have is FIREWORKS, which I'm not crazy about.
Anyone heard IT'S ALRIGHT? Is it better than the title states? :^)

(Although, his first solo single - "The Summer Sun" / "Where The Fun Is" is
easily one of my favorite 7" singles, ever - both sides are fantastic pop)

--Philip