RE: (TV) 'Passion is no ordinary word'

-----Original Message-----
From: eric gregory [mailto:crackcity_2000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 4:23 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) 'Passion is no ordinary word'
>did you mean the chesterfield kings?
>i don't ask to correct, but to engage...the above were
>:from my hometown & were a great inspiration to me.

Yes, I stand corrected---The Chesterfield Kings (not to be confused
with another 1980s' band, The Chesterfields)

>& hear hear to the p murphy...i'll jump off the cliff
>hand in hand with you on that one, leo.
& tho yr fave j cope material seems to me to be the
least interesting of his many guises/variants, i'd say
i'm a bigger cope fan than i am bunnymen....cope's
influences were more across the board & weirder.
& so is/was he.

Saw Julian Cope open for Siouxie & The Banshees at an
outdoor concert on Boston Common around 1988. Didn't he
drop out of music for awhile after dropping too many tabs
of acid once too often?

Getting off-topic so here's my Television connection (albeit rather
tenuous).  During this heavy drug period, Cope believed he was Little
Johhnny Jewel.

	Leo