Re: (TV) 'Passion is no ordinary word'

did you mean the chesterfield kings?
i don't ask to correct, but to engage...the above were
from my hometown & were a great inspiration to me.

& hear hear to the p murphy...i'll jump off the cliff
hand in hand with you on that one, leo.
& tho yr fave j cope material seems to me to be the
least interesting of his many guises/variants, i'd say
i'm a bigger cope fan than i am bunnymen....cope's
influences were more across the board & weirder.
& so is/was he.
 The