Re: (TV) Who are these people?

Glenn O'Brien is a writer, he had a cable TV show called TV Party for a few
years, with Chris Stein.
Lauren, Trixie, was in Nervus Rex and the Washington Squares. deerfrance
sang with John Cale and some backup vocals on the frist Verlaine solo
record. Roberta is a photographer, did some Ramones record covers among
other things.

> << deerfrance, Roberta Bailey, Glenn O'Brien (the white haired
>
> guy) Steve Latham (my partner at the Old Devil Moon) the first woman is
>
> named Maria. Lauren Agnelli (Trixie A Balm) Richard Lloyd. The only person
>
> can't recognize is the punk who mentions punk music.
>  >>
> Please refresh my memory who is Glenn O'Brien?. Deerfrance and Roberta
Bailey