Re: (TV) Who are these people?

At 12:14 PM -0800 3/9/02, Jeff Strell wrote:
Trixie A Balm was in a cute late 70s pop band called
the Nervous Rex.  I think she was also in the
Washinton Squares.  Her real name is Lauren Agnelli.

Yup, definitely in the Washington Squares, for whom I have a fondness. Bonus TV content--Billy Ficca plays drums on their two LPs. I think a CD collection came out a few years back. While there are definitely some weak tunes on them, there are some fine ones worth a listen. What information is available on the 'net seems to be at http://www.epic.org/misc/squares/ Other members: Tom Goodkind apparently used to run the Peppermint Lounge in NYC. Sadly, Square alumnus Bruce Jay Paskow passed away...sometime in the mid-90s, I think, of complications from AIDS (if I have the story right).
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/