(TV) Echo

I can understand you not liking Echo because it isn't your cup of tea.
But I think it goes further than just an acquired taste for you, there seems
to be some hostility or anger. Why?

Actually if anyone has got any reason to be mad at them it is me. I was at a Husker Du gig in about 85 or 86 at the Marquee in London and an Echo and The Bunnymen fan caused an argument, which caused me to get kicked out half way through! This is the only time I have ever been ejected from a show. So I'm with Leo.......the Bunnymen suck