RE: (TV) twilight zone

try highlighting the whole URL and copying it into your browser. The
hyperlink seems to have cut off the .html part.
Check out the Gary Wilson page!! This guy is incredible. I downloaded a
track on Audiogalaxy and it is mind bendingly good.
http://www.showandtellmusic.com/pages/galleries/gallery_c/garywilson.html
There is supposedly a rerelease of this ultra rare 1977 self released LP
but I can't find it. Apparently he played at CBGB back in "the day". Does
anybody have any info? Motel Records has a great animated website, but no
records.