Re: (TV) Echo (Round 1)

Hi Russ,

Yeah, I'm really enjoying Rain Parade. The vocalist isn't great - the voice
lacks any treble - and as I said before, the band seems obsessed with only a
handful of Beatles songs ("Rain", "If I Needed Someone", and a few others from
RUBBER SOUL). But some of those electric parts sound like they are lifted
straight from lost Television tracks! Fantastic.

The Dream Syndicate has a more varied sound, but I probably prefer the Rain
Parade slightly. Too bad their catalog is so small!

--Philip