(TV) Re;The Hives

Leo Writes;Anyone on MM list ever heard of a Sedish band called The Hives?

They've recently had loads of press attention in the UK.Not just the music press either. Some of the newspapers have been writing about almost in the same way they were raving about the Strokes/White Stripes recently. I get the impression(from the little of the recent stuff I have heard) they have cleaned up their sound and image in order to be acceptable to MTV. A few months back I borrowed an older cd of theirs from about 1997 which seemed to be much rawer and faster.