(TV) Tuesday before the show

If all goes well, I'll be getting into Grand Central at around 6,
will collect a friend at his work right across the street from GCS,
and will head to the Old Devil Moon by 7, and thence to Irving Plaza.

With that sort of schedule, which of you am I likely to run into?
(Dennis, I'll be with my friend Kevin, who says he knows you from the
Jim Carroll list.  Small world :)