Re: (TV) Tuesday before the show

Plans are not 100% final, but my friend and I will probably try to catch dinner at Old Devil Moon before the show. I'm wearing a gray WFMU/Chris Ware "Learn Radio!" T-shirt (though admittedly, I'm wearing a blue chamois shirt over it, so unless I open the buttons...).

Hope to see some of you tonight!

- Jesse

Cool. I'll be there by 7.

 If all goes well, I'll be getting into Grand Central at around 6,
 will collect a friend at his work right across the street from GCS,
 > and will head to the Old Devil Moon by 7, and thence to Irving Plaza.

 > With that sort of schedule, which of you am I likely to run into?
 (Dennis, I'll be with my friend Kevin, who says he knows you from the
 Jim Carroll list.  Small world :)