Re: (TV) My online TV review's up

Actually, I don't even think Richard mentioned it to Tom -- he basically
said Tom wasn't doing press, period.

Anyway, any piece I would've done in EW would have been a small box, and I
think the ed. was actually glad to have an excuse not to run it. Not because
he's not a Television fan -- he is -- but he's gotta juggle a gazillion
releases and groups in 3 weekly pages in a magazine in which TV and movie
coverage generally overshadows music (and let's not even talk about books).

When/if an album comes out, that's a very different story.

And in any event, Chris, thanks for the Carlucci tip.  Regardless of EW
coverage, I'll give him a call.

and ps to Philip -- thanks for the bbs post! Especially since all the others
seem to be about Kiss, Chicago, and Hall & Oates. See what I'm up against?

Ty
--
"Not all of us chose to become ghosts or bastards." -- Vivian Darkbloom